McGrigors is a law firm with offices in London, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Belfast and Aberdeen. The firm has a satellite office in Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands and an associated office in Baku, Azerbaijan.
With over 70 partners and 350 lawyers, we are well placed to advise our clients, including national and multi-national organisations in the private and public sectors, on a wide variety of commercial issues.
DEVA is a training consultancy that believes good communication is essential to good business.
Whether communicating with customers, colleagues or stakeholders, everyone needs to have a clear message and to be able to put that message across.
DEVA specialises in developing excellent communication and training skills within organisations at all levels. Services include:
• Presenting and facilitating interactive sessions at conferences and events
• Customised training programmes in presenting, training and communicating
• International training in support of sustainable projects
• Strategic planning of in-house training and communication programmes
• Development of customised accredited qualifications
• Market-focused collaborative networking programmes
“I love helping people to develop their confidence in communicating in business and passing on their skills to others,” says Principal Jill Simpson.
Specifically, DEVA trains people to train people, which effectively means that precious experience and knowledge are shared and multiplied, creating sustainable training. People who become involved in training others derive great benefit from it: they realise just how much they know; they review and improve their own practice in order to pass it on; they gain great satisfaction from sharing their experience.